The best of James Corden's Carpool Karaoke
James Corden is a genius. Mainly, because on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" over in the U.S, he does a thing called Carpool Karaoke and it's AMAZING. Short story shorter, he gets superstars to help him drive to work and together they sing their greatest hits. Oh how we wish we were in that same car. Lest we not forget, Corden himself bought one of our karaoke kits a few years back. What a man! To pay homage, we've collated the best of the best carpools and want to share our top 5 with you all.
1. The newest one with the absolute legend Stevie Wonder has had the office in fits of laughter, so it takes our top spot of carpools! It helps that James has actually got a decent voice and together they treat us to all of Wonder's huge tunes, including Superstition, Sir Duke, I Just Called To Say I Love You, Isn't She Lovely and Signed, Sealed And Delivered.
2. Justin Bieber's carpool actually made us really quite like him. Firstly, he seems like he's grown into a stand-up guy. Secondly, he can do a Rubix cube in under two minutes. Impressive. Thirdly, they sing Boys II Men End Of The Road together and it is just the stuff of heart-throb dreams. Treating us to Baby, Boyfriend and Where Are You Now, second spot goes to our beloved Bieber.
3. Iggy takes third slot because she can rap like no other. We've tried to sing her tunes on karaoke and we don't quite match it. Corden, however, does a banging job at keeping up. Plus we get to see Corden in a wedding dress which is a right treat for the eyes. They bust out Fancy, Black Widow, Trouble and Pretty Girls.
4. Jennifer Hudson brings the sass to the carpool and that's why she takes our fourth slot. That woman has such a powerful set of vocal chords she doesn't need a sound system. Pretty sure she is the only person who can make singing 'cheeseeeburrrggerrr' sound like a tune. They hit all sorts of high notes with Trouble, Spotlight and And I'm Telling You.
5. Rod Stewart is old school Rock n Roll, another living legend, and so takes our fifth slot. He brings the effortless cool factor to the Carpool. Heck, we even get a cheeky cameo from rapper A$AP Rocky. Mixing the old with the new, Corden and Stewart singalong to First Cut Is The Deepest, Everyday, Do Ya Think I'm Sexy and Maggie May.
Share this post: