Lucky Voice x Military Wives Competition T&Cs
1) The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 13 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2) The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3) All entries must be submitted via the Lucky Voice Twitter (https://twitter.com/luckyvoice), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LuckyVoice) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/luckyvoicekaraoke) pages, using the method communicated in the relevant post. Only one entry per person, per social platform is permitted.
4) The opening date for entries is 12:00pm on 03/07/2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm on 10/07/2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5) If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when entering online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
6) A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 11/07/2020.
7) One (1) winner, drawn from all entries, will receive one (1) copy of Military Wives on Blu-ray, one (1) Lucky Voice home karaoke kit and one (1) Military Wives goodie bag.
8) The winner will be notified by social media comment or direct message before 28/07/2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9) The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10) The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11) The prize is supplied by Lucky Voice. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12) The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13) The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16) Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17) Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18) Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19) The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20) The Promoter of this prize draw is Lucky Voice Group Limited, whose registered address is 27-28 Eastcastle Street, London W1W 8DH.
Share this post: